BUZL Voice - Priority list and talking reminders (version 7) available today on App Stores worldwide!
(Updated March 4, 2021)
Version 7 - BUZL Voice with talking reminders allows you to pre-record and use a voice message of your choice as the notification alert, which you will receive even when your app is closed, or if your screen is locked. You may record, save, and reuse multiple voice recordings.
Version 6 new features include row selection in edit mode, indicated by a green dot, keyword search for task name or notes, and the following new functions: share a task to the iOS Reminders app to use a shared list, or share a task to Files, Notes, iMessage, etc. for further collaboration. You may share or email all tasks or just the selected ones by task name or all the fields.
For iPhone & iPad, available on the App Store Worldwide (supports Unicode)
Thank you for trying BUZL!
As seen on BGR, Yahoo, and other websites worldwide
Possible Use Cases:
- Record and save one or more talking reminders to play as your notification alert, even when the app is closed, or your screen is locked.
- One touch tab access to your High, Medium, Low priority and History of tasks.
- Fast and easy creation of new tasks and quickly apply optional priority and difficulty levels.
- Set an optional due date and reminder for your task.
- One time or recurring/repeating reminders.
- Select and share functions.
- Search, and sort functions.
- Reminder notifications take you directly to the task that fired and highlights that row orange. (missed reminders are yellow)
- Tab badges show the number of non-repeating reminders that have expired and not yet been acknowledged.
- Task Actions allow you to click on a phone number, address, email, and website link directly from your task notes.
- Shake your device to sort by due dates or difficulty.
- Reorder tasks via edit by dragging the rows to a new location.
- Use a photo to represent a description of your task.
- Place all urgent tasks on the High priority tab, and easily re-assign the priorities to the other tabs as needed.
- Reuse a previous task from the history tab, make necessary changes and save it as a new task.
- Color coded due dates to quickly show you which tasks are overdue or due today. (Red tasks are overdue, dark gray tasks are due today, and light gray tasks are due in the future)
- Shake your device to email a single task or a list (high, medium, low priorities)
Possible Use Cases:
- Add your appointments, assignments, projects, tasks, errands, chores, shopping, basically everything you have to do in one fast, easy access list.
- As a TASK ACTION, add the website address for license renewal or to purchase an item at a later date.
- As a TASK ACTION, add the phone number of a person or business
- As a TASK ACTION, add the address of a business or restaurant.
- As a TASK ACTION, add the email address of the person you need to email.
- Add a diagram, map, or design as a photo task.
- Add the photo of a new contact you need to meet.
- Take a photo of a dish and add the recipe as a to-do item.
- Take a photo of an item you are looking for at the store, and add the task.
- Save a photo of your travel itinerary for easy access.
- Perfect for keeping track of school homework.
- Use case options are limitless, add anything you need to remember.
* September 17, 2020 - We have updated BUZL with some minor UI changes and a complete re-write of the notification code, to be current with the new iOS notification framework introduced in iOS10. If you experienced any difficulties with deleting repeating notifications, this update should fix the problem. As always, please contact us via our contact page with any new feature requests. Thank you!